I am growing up again .
When I was a child ,
All I knew was that I existed.
All I learnt was about different colors, shapes, the sun, the moon ,the clouds and the sky.
I remember how easily I cried and a minute later I smiled .
In school my teachers taught me
"The sun rises in the east and sets in the west."
But trust me now I don't know when?
Maybe I don't have time to still and rest.
Or I don't know where is east , where is west?
Am I directionless?
Yes, I am.
There are four directions
And I don't know where I am going.
What I am doing...!
I say people I am nice
But why am I pretending to be good at every thing every time.
And if I am wondering, have I forgotten that there is a way to myself or have I forgotten to look within?
I look myself from the mirror that is shown to me by this world.
And maybe this is the reason why I have started believing 3 as even and 4 as odd.
When I look back I laugh at things that I once believed to be happen.
I believed in fairy tales but soon I realized In reality there is no snow white.
And I also laughed at myself because once I believed people don't leave your side.
I laughed because once I believed like love people are true,
But now I have understood because of people love is untrue.
When I was a child I only knew colours as red, blue, purple and brown.
As I grew up I also realized colours do fade away when your life turns upside down.
When I was a child I thought that the moon was chasing me.
Today I realized I am the one who is chasing the moon, the sky and my dreams.
I realized with expectations the world doesn't looks like what it seems.
So as I have realized too much now,
Let's say I haven't grown up
Because now I am growing up again
And this time
I am learning to move on , I am learning to express
I am learning to let go, I am learning to accept
And this time I am learning to believe again In that divine energy who created me
Yes,
this time I am learning to hold the mirror all by myself.
Because now I want to see myself in my way.